2013年8月12日 星期一

治療 HIV 感染的新藥,Tivicay (dolutegravir)--integrase inhibitor



U.S. FDA approves GlaxoSmithKline's HIV drug Tivicay





WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Food
and Drug Administration said on Monday it has approved GlaxoSmithKline Plc's
drug Tivicay to treat the
most common strain of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.



The once-daily drug, known
generically as dolutegravir,
belongs to a novel class known as integrase inhibitors that block the virus
from entering cells.



Tivicay is owned by ViiV Healthcare,
an HIV joint venture between GSK, Pfizer Inc and Shionogi & Co Ltd in which
GSK is the largest shareholder, with a 76.5 percent stake.



Analysts on average expect sales of
the drug to reach about $900 million by 2017, according to six analysts polled
by Thomson Reuters.



Tivicay can be used to treat
infected adults who have been treated with other drugs or are new to treatment.



The FDA also approved the drug for
use in children aged 12 years and over, who weigh at least 40 kg (88 lbs) and
who have not received treatment with a drug that has the same mechanism of
action.



About 50,000 people in the United States are infected with HIV each year
and about 15,500 died in 2010
, according to the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention.



Common side effects of Tivicay in clinical trials included insomnia
and headache
. Serious side effects included allergic reactions and
abnormal liver function in patients who were also infected with hepatitis B or
C.



Patients received either Tivicay or
Merck & Co's Isentress in combination with other HIV drugs; or they
received Atripla, a fixed-dose combination of three HIV drugs made by Gilead
Sciences Inc.



A fifth trial evaluated the safety
of the drug in children.



Last week the FDA approved Alere
Inc's HIV test which is designed to diagnose HIV infection earlier.



(Reporting by Toni Clarke in
Washington and Vrinda Manocha in Bangalore; Editing by Sreejiraj Eluvangal and
Lisa Shumaker)






6 則留言:

  1. Hello everyone in this forum i am LEOKADIA STELLA from USA. i was waiting for this days to come so that i will share a testimony of how i was cure of my hiv/aids by DR ODUWA the great healer. i will never forget this two days in my life the day i tested hiv positive and the day i tested negative. the day i tested positive was the saddest day for me but the day i tested negative was the happiest day for me, but who was the source of my happiness is God and DR ODUWA the great healer, that is the reason i am taking all my time to share this testimony so that people who might also need help of curing their sickness to contact him through his email: dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com as i earlier did when i was searching for help. This man brought countless joy into my life and my family as well. Well i have really believe that God sent you to heal his people from this deadly disease. i will forever give thanks to you for healing me from hiv. Please kindly contact this great healer if you need his help because he can save your soul he just saved mine. Contact email address: dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. i want to  inform the public how i was cured of herpes  Virus by a Doctor called Dr ishiaku. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on Herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope of been cured of herpes so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his
      Email: ishiakuherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp him via +2348180828544 and get all your problem solved.
      1)Sickness of any kind
      2)Help to CURE Hepatitis B, herpes, HIV/AIDS CANCER and BIPOLAR
      3)Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
      4)Pregnancy problem
      5)Financial problem and Job promotion
      6)To get a good and rich life partner
      7)To Lose your wrath
      8)to enlargement of manhood

      刪除
  2. What a beautiful and wonderful testimony
    some time things you don’t believe can just happen.
    My name is Tamara Barrow from USA Chicago am 25years
    old i got married at the age of 23 i have only
    one child and i was living happily .After one
    year of my marriage my husband behavior
    became so strange and i don’t really
    understand what was going on, he packed
    out of the house to another woman i love
    him so much that i never dream’s of
    loosening him, i try my possible best to
    make sure that my husband get back to me
    but all to no avail i cry and i cry seeking for
    help i discussed it with my best friend and
    she promise to help me he told me of a man
    called Dr voodoo he is a very great man and a
    real man that can be trusted and there is
    nothing concerning love issues he cannot
    do that is why they call him Dr voodoo I
    contacted his email address
    voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com And
    i told him everything that happen all he told
    me is that i should not worry that all my
    problems will be solved immediately. He told
    me what to do to get my husband back and
    i did, he said after 3days my husband will
    come back to me and start begging, it really
    happen i was very surprise and very, very
    happy our relationship was now very tight
    and we both live happily again.
    So my advice for you now is to contact this same email
    address,voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com
    you can also add Dr.voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719
    if you are in any kind of situation
    concerning love issues and any other things
    that give you problems.THANKS..

    回覆刪除
  3. Hello, I am mary ekata After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: drafridherbalhome11@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.

    1) Love Spells
    2) Lost Love Spells
    3) Divorce Spells
    4) Marriage Spells
    5) Binding Spell.
    6) Breakup Spells
    7) Banish a past Lover
    8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
    9) want to satisfy your lover
    Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
    through drafridherbalhome11@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  4. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr voodoo cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr voodoo the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348140120719 or email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr voodoo that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com?. or WHATSAPP +2348140120719

    回覆刪除
  5. i want to  inform the public how i was cured of herpes  Virus by a Doctor called Dr ishiaku. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on Herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope of been cured of herpes so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his
    Email: ishiakuherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp him via +2348180828544 and get all your problem solved.
    1)Sickness of any kind
    2)Help to CURE Hepatitis B, herpes, HIV/AIDS CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3)Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4)Pregnancy problem
    5)Financial problem and Job promotion
    6)To get a good and rich life partner
    7)To Lose your wrath
    8)to enlargement of manhood

    回覆刪除