2012年6月7日 星期四

Trip to Sacramento, May-June, 2012--Part-3 of 3

[Continued from Part-2: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/ccshsu-clement/article?mid=9588]


This is the continuation of Photos from San Francisco, visit of Drs. Liu WP and YC., and Gino's style pizza dinner at the Chicago Fire.



A huge japanese bookstore.  But DVDs are quite expensive!




Hunter is holding a toy wooden sword.







 





With Japan Town in San Francisco, we may not need to visit Japan!  No?




I do not like the way I looked in it, but to leave a record of my visit to Japan Town, it's OK.






Old friends Dr. Liu Wen-Pin and Yang-Ching vistited us.  They are required to hold our baby Cassidy before leaving our house!



Their son Goodwin is now the California Supreme Court Judge.  The first Taiwanese-American to hold such an honor.  We have to get use to it.  Otherwise when we see him, out of mental confusion, I might address to him, "Your Highness"!!






The last time, about two years ago, when we met, they also treated us to Japanese restaurant.  Next time it should be my turn to treat them.


After the Mikuni Japanese Restaurant, we came to have a Starbuck coffee.  Coffee is my daily drink now.  It is supposedly good for the prevention of dementia!



Ben was on call.  When he got the call to read the result of an image study, he immediately got to it in his office at home and dictated the report.  I am so happy to see the way he works.






I bought this wooden sword for Hunter, and ninja chopsticks for Dillon and Jet.



Hunter is into karate and jujitsu.  All our family male members have into martial art.  My sons are both second degree black belt in Taekwondo.



Cousin Sienne doing home work at night.  They are all very dilligent in doing home works everynight!



At Chicago Fire, they serve Gino's style thick crust pizza.



This picture, night view of the city, is inside the Chicago Fire.  I was at the Northwestern University Medical School from 1972-1990, tenured since 1977.  I miss Chicago, although not its winter.  Our home moved from Mount Prospect, Ilinois, to Plano, Texas in 1998.









The Sacramento International Airport (SMF) has changed so much that when I arrived I thought I got onto the wrong airplane!




I mail ordered from SkyMall.com a Releaf Neck Rest.  With that I can keep my head from falling forward when trying to sleep in the plane.  Pretty comfortable.  I needed to use the large size.



This is another part of our Hsu Clan in Plano.  The pictures were taken at the dinner for Yui-Li's birthday.




Family members' love and care is always the most important part of our lives.  I love them all so much!!!  I am so glad that my ideas and my DNAs are in all of them.  And as my post-retirement activity, I keep writing, photographing, and posting those records in my BLOG for my family to remember me by, for years to come, I hope.


 


沒有留言:

張貼留言